So I decided to add a few more pictures. I haven't had the time or energy to take any besides in my dorm yet really, so here are these. More are still to come. :)
This is my side of our little room. It's perfect. :)
This is our desk area.
Here is Vic in our kitchen. It is also perfect. :)
I absolutely love it here and I will keep you posted as time goes by!
5 comments:
love love love it!
You're place looks so cute! Sometimes I wish I was in college again. It's so much fun.
kell I just sent you a fun things to do in PROVO email...to your hotmail account. Is that still the email you use? If not, let me know what your new address is. Thanks!
What an awesome apartment/dorm! I hope you are having a blast and leaving it up!!
BYU! yay! Have you climb the tree of life statue yet or the trees behind the field house. I could tell you a lot of weird things that we did at the "Y". Have fun and enjoy. My first year was one of the best years of my life.
Post a Comment