Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Livin' My Life

Me and my friend Rachael playing with PhotoBooth on her Mac...

So, college life is great! However, sometimes there are those moments where I just want to throw everything down and do one of three things: run away crying, quit school, or sleep it off. Ba ha. My classes are really starting to get hard and I have two more midterms left that will happen in the next two weeks, an 8- 10 page research paper rough draft that's due next Wednesday with the final due a week and half after that, and continuous quizzes every Friday in Italian. I think I'm holding up pretty well considering how much I actually study, which really isn't that much considering how much I should be studying. :) I'm trying to get in a better pattern though so everything is a lot easier. There is so much going on so it is way easy to get distracted. The library (Humanities level 5 and the periodicals specifically) is now my favorite place to go study. It is so quiet there and I can work for up to five hours (I tested the length ;)) with no disruptions. My Methodologies class is definitely the one that stresses me out the most. ugh. But there are also really great things! I love learning Italian, despite the difficulty it is sometimes, and I am planning on doing an internship in Siena for a semester next year. It will be great. I'll get to work in a museum helping to put together exhibits! I thought that was perfect for me. And I have joined the Club Style which is the hip hop club at BYU and that is way fun. I got to be in the Homecoming parade with them on Saturday and it was great fun. And we are performing at "Friday Night Live" (whatever that is...) on Friday night. I'm glad I have at least a little bit of dancing going for me now. :) So, I'll try and update more because I know I'm slackin' a bit. Love ya all!!! :)

Some friends and me playin' at a park
More PhotoBooth... :)

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

kell I love these updates! You are doin awesome! I loved college. Just live it up. Sounds like your classes are a kick in the butt...way to study though. Cute pictures. Love you and I'll talk to you soon.

Nat said...

I love that you updated! It sounds like your classes are keeping you pretty busy. I can't believe you might go to Italy. I'm jealous!! Maybe me and the girls will come visit... haha!! Keep up the hard work and keep having fun. Love ya.