Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two more weeks...

Only two more weeks in the semester... Hallelujah. That's all I have to say about that.

In other news... Thanksgiving break was a FABulous time of chillaxation. It was nice to have a break from school. I just have to survive two more weeks now. I'm WAY super excited for Christmas and to see Nat, Bryan, and the girls. That will be great fun. My roommates and I are getting into the Christmas spirit while decorating our apartment!  It's way fun to decorate my own place. It's the most wonderful time of the year! Now all we need is some snow...
I love EVERYTHING ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!! Here are a few of my ABSOLUTE favorites:
Movies:
The Santa Claus (the FIRST one, the other ones are dumb)
Jingle All the Way
It's a Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version AND the cartoon)
Elf 
Home Alone 1 & 2
Songs:
The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill
Believe by Josh Groban
Oh Holy Night by Celine Dion
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by N*Sync 
All I Want for Christmas is You by ?
White Christmas by the Drifters (Home Alone!)
The Hanukkah Song by Adam Sandler
Pretty much just anything...
Things:
Venturing to find houses that resemble Clark Griswald's the most
Egg nog
Movie with the fam on Christmas Eve
Snow!
Seeing Christmas lights EVERYWHERE 
Christmas sacrament meeting
Being with family 
Of course, presents
I just can't wait!!! :) :) :)

No comments: