I've loved reading about your Europe adventures! So cool you got to do that.PS You are MORE THAN WELCOME to come visit San Fran anytime! Serious... we have a free room you can stay in and we'll give you a tour! :) Let me know!
i have horses flying into Amsterdam this Friday. Maybe one day, I will hop a plane with some of them and take a trip to the Netherlands. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I've loved reading about your Europe adventures! So cool you got to do that.
PS You are MORE THAN WELCOME to come visit San Fran anytime! Serious... we have a free room you can stay in and we'll give you a tour! :) Let me know!
i have horses flying into Amsterdam this Friday. Maybe one day, I will hop a plane with some of them and take a trip to the Netherlands. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment