Welp, I start school in 13 days. Which means, summer is just about officially over. It's been an amazing one. I still have stories I want to record on this here blog from my incredible study abroad, so those will be coming. But here are a few things I've been up to since returning to the U S of A:
Stadium of Fire with Carrie. I love her.
Draper Days Rodeo with Club Style Kids. Love them.
Weddings of lifetime friends. Candace was a beautiful bride and it was a great day.It has been a great summer. I'm kind of sad it's ending, but I'm really excited for this next school year to begin.
P.S. here's the video I put together with clips from a Club Style trip to the Gateway. You're always entertained with these guys. :)
1 comment:
I loved the video. I liked everyone looking at the boys on the escalator - no one daring to say anything - the old dude with a back pack cracked me up. I took Jen's boys to the fountains and they would let the water spray their bottoms and shout, "oh my tenders" among other things.
Post a Comment