That's my new philosophy. I'm sick of those lemons.
The lemons of my life right now:
- 3 papers due next week.
- not having money to go to the Monsters of Hip Hop convention in Denver this weekend.
- having choreography blocks. i have no ideas in this head of mine!
- friends that are not so great of friends.
- lack of sleep
- too much to do and not enough time!
- finals are approaching too quickly.
So, I say to you, when life gives you lemons....
CHUCK THEM AT PEOPLE!!!
You'll feel a lot better about life.
3 comments:
Amen! I love this.
yeah chuck them full speed to someone right in the balls!!! what?!
love you kell.
hope things get better soon.
i miss you!
love you!
I'll add another big lemon chuck to all the downers of the nation!!! Hang in there sister!
Post a Comment