"it would be nice if my landlords would provide us with decent mattresses; this dip is getting the best of me."
"I'm super attached. This is new..."
"I forgot to take the second quiz..."
"RENT. Crap."
"I wish money wasn't an issue."
"What happened???"
"I wish my friends wouldn't forget about me after they got married... understandable though. I guess. Whatevs. Psh."
"Get me out of Utah."
"Three months isn't THAT long and I can handle it, right? Right?!"
"Asthma. Possibly pneumonia. I'm prone. Kidding. But really..."
"INDIA! INDIA! IIIINNNDIA!"
"OneRepublic, Good Life."
"grocery shopping."
"I really need yet another job."
"'Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks.'"
"Mmm beach house..."
"A year ago I was in Europe. Look at me now."
"'Look at me now....look at me now....'"
"I NEED SLEEEEPPP!!!"
also, i hope you like the remodel. change is good. definitely good.
1 comment:
hi kell!
that's funny cause i laid awake for a while last night too.
sometimes i can't shut my brain off!!!
i loved seeing you and i miss you!
don't worry, everything in your life will fall perfectly into place...i promise.
i worried a lot about things in college too, but no need seester.
sweet dreams.
love you!
tam
Post a Comment