Monday, December 17, 2007

ACCEPTED!!!!

YES! I am going to BYU! SHABAAM! I got accepted tonight, December 17, 2007. According to Grandpa Dick, I will be living in the "Celestial" part of Utah. Ha Ha. YAHOO! :)

5 comments:

Nat said...

Kell I am so excited for you!! You will have a blast at BYU. Bryan loved it there.

Tamara Jacobs said...

WOOHOO KELL!!!! That is awesome! you are going to love it! Love you!

Linds Forrest said...

Hey Kell! I blog stalked you through Tam. Congrats on BYU that is so HUGE!! I hope you don't mind but I really want to come to regions.. hopefully you wont mind me screaming my head off for you! And by the way, you are one of the prettiest girls I know. Those BYU boys don't know what is in store for them!

Tamara Jacobs said...

K KEll- it's been a month since you posted on your blog...I'm waiting....:) Love you!
tam

Tamara Jacobs said...

K NOW I'M MAD...YOU ARE REALLY SLACKING ON YOUR BLOG. I TAGGED YOU, SO LOOK AT MY BLOG AND GET GOING WOULD YOU? HAHA...LOVE YA!