Wednesday, February 6, 2008

10 years ago: I was probably getting ready to be baptized! I think I was in the third grade and my teacher was Mrs. Crocheron. My best friends were my cousin Jordan, Joseph Wright, Morgan Stokes, and Megan Grimm. I ruled the school at Oak Hollow Elementary! I was a major tom boy and played football with the boys at school (flag football because tackle wasn't allowed). I kicked their butts 83% of the time. Other than that I don't remember much...
Snacks I enjoy: Wheat Thins and Cottage Cheese, popcorn, anything chocolate, toast
5 things on my to-do-list today... 1. Write an essay 2. Decide on SYTYCD auditions 3. Plan a birthday party 4. Perform at a girls' basketball game 5. Sleep like there is no tomorrow!
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a penthouse in NYC, Travel the world (including Antarctica) 5 times, See every good broadway in NYC, Be on the Oprah show and share how I suddenly struck it rich, Go to Hollywood movie premieres, Buy a killer wardrobe, Go to every dance convention with all the major choreographers as much as possible, etc. etc.
3 of my bad habits: 1. BITING MY NAILS! I hate it and yet I can't stop! 2. Procrastination 3. Sleeping too often
5 places I have lived:1. Sandy 2. Draper 3. And that's all!
5 Jobs I have had:1. AG Edwards Janitor 2. AG Edwards receptionist 3. babysitter
Things people don't know about me: If you don't know me or have seen me do some freestyle hip hoppin, I am amazing, not to brag. Ha! I love chick flicks. I love all movies actually. I think Heroes is one of the best tv shows ever made. I LOVE Gilmore Girls and I wish I were as witty and clever and hilarious as Lorelai and Rory. I think, if possible, I am going to Milwaukee to try out for So You Think You Can Dance since I wasn't old enough to try out here. You've probably figured out that I love Art History. If you asked me who built the dome in the cathedral of Florence, or what Da Vinci's priority in his paintings was, or what chiaroscuro means, I could tell you and very descriptively explain. Art History gets me really excited about life!
THE END!

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Yay Kell! I love it! I'm glad you finally wrote something on your blog.

Nat said...

It's a miracle!! You wrote something on your blog!! I am cracking up at your list of things. Who would think of being on the Oprah show if they struck it rich?!! I love it. You better watch your cockiness (SP?) it could get you in trouble... just kidding. Inside joke! Love ya Kell.