What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Power Rangers!
Which character or star? Kimmy! The Pink one!
Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? One time me and Candace, back in the day, were playing golf at the ranch. I hit her in the face with a golf club. I probably broke her nose. She still won't let it go. :)
Your proudest moment or accomplishment? Being in the Opening and Closing ceremonies as a Child of Light. It was inspiring and I'll never forget it.
What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? Lance Bass from N*Sync
What did you want to change your name to when you were little? McKenzie
Who was your first kiss? Eric Matta
What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Gangster, random, and happy
What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? The huge bows, dorothy braids, other than that, I don't really remember.
What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? a flight attendant or salesperson
And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? a physical therapist or a dancer
What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Oh I can't pick one! Just yesterday though I laughed for about twenty minutes straight while Victoria and Brittney were doing an improv comtemporary dance for a whole song. It was hilarous and it almost seemed like it was an actual dance, with weird randomness. :)
Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends? Making random movies with Victoria and company, throwing sugar cubes at the wall at Albertson's, dancing in the parking lot, every girls' night out, driving up to suncrest in the summer, cruising in the jeep with the top off, chick flick marathons, sleepovers, "moose herding" (aka man-hunting, it's code), L.A. with Haley and Laurel to see Wicked, eating Hershey's Nuggets and peanut butter M&Ms all the night long, Wendy's or A&W after the football games, there are just too many!
What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents? It was probably when I used to have temper tantrums all the time up until I was about 12. Especially when they were on vacation, I'd get in big trouble when they came back.
What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? go to college, study abroad, Get married, do something with dancing.
And last but not least...What is your 5 year plan now? The same thing cuz I am in high school! :)
2 comments:
Kell! I love your blog! I was laughing hard about how you got in trouble for throwing tantrums...I remember those days, you little spit fire! I loved seeing all your New York pictures too. You're beautiful! Love ya!
I love your blog! I am glad that you have updated a lot lately. I love your tag, it's pretty funny.
Post a Comment