Friday, March 28, 2008

R.I.P. my drill team life!

Yesterday was a sad day as I had my last Year End Showcase ever! It was a good show I think (besides the fact that my foot almost fell off towards the end there...). It's always the worst when you have to say goodbye. And then the juniors started talking about next year and how they will let me know when all their stuff is, which was really weird cuz it hit me I'm getting old(er). When they started saying stuff like that I broke down, along with Haley because she's not doing it next year, so we cried hard for a while. But I'll try and post some videos or pictures of it soon. The last three years of being on the drill team have given me some of the best memories I will ever have. I've loved (almost) every moment of it! :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

It is so weird to me that you will be graduating soon. I hope you keep dancing because you are soooo good! I love to watch you!

Tamara Jacobs said...

I can't believe you are going to be in college! I loved coming to your year end show...you are amazing! Keep dancin and shakin that cute booty! love ya!