Friday, August 7, 2009

PIctures! Part 1 of 3: Ireland

I finally got enough time to put some pictures up! Unfortunately, it's not enough time to put them all up. So I'm doing this in three parts: Ireland, Scotland, and Hilton Head, just so you know. I'll put up the other two parts as soon as I can! And these aren't all of my pictures, although there are a lot, so I'm posting a link to my facebook album. I'm not sure if it will work if you don't have a facebook account, but it's worth a try right? So here it is:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110055&id=699981749
If that doesn't work, let me know. And if you want I can email you with the album. K k k??? Loves you all.
And now for Ireland:

DUBLIN:
Dad by Christchurch Cathedral.
Christchurch Cathedral

Dublin castle


I heart Gothic Cathedrals

Irish rainbow in the back!
Mmmmm... Fish n' chips
My friends Lady Martha Temple and Pistacchio gelato.
Temple Bar
Dublin sunset
Dad sometimes didn't want to smile for a picture...
The Wicklow Mountains. Beautiful!
The road through the Sally Gap

P.S. I Love You anyone???
KILKENNY:
Kilkenny Castle on the river.
The rose gardens of the castle

I also heart Celtic crosses, so you'll see a lot of them.
Jerpoint Abbey

St. Canice's Cathedral.
I also love stained glass lancets...
Dad climbing down the tower (I guess this picture should be rotated...)
On top of the round tower.


St. Canice's
Another Irish rainbow! This time in Kilkenny.
The Rock of Cashel

The Romanesque cathedral on the Rock of Cashel

The Irish countryside is BEAUtiful!


DOOLIN:
Some Irish cows
Which way shall we go???
Yet another beautiful Irish rainbow.
We loved how the sun was coming through those clouds onto the water. It made for a great picture.
I would definitely live in this cottage...
The beautiful town of Doolin.


The Cliffs of Moher!



I think dad was a bit scared to be up so high. :)

Yes, we did in fact go past the sign that said "Extreme Danger" to see the beautiful views. We're thrill seekers, I know.
TRIM:
Hangin' out at Trim castle.
Trim castle
Our last night in Ireland. What a fabulous trip!!!

Pictures of Scotland and my visit to Hilton Head to come. But for now, I have to go to work. ha.

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

wow kell! awesome pics and amazing places that you saw!!! you are so lucky you got to go there with dad. looks like you guys had so much fun! you are beautiful. did anyone mistake you for a true irish girl? love you!

The Brady Bunch said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again-your pictures are AMAZING!! I want to go to Ireland so bad!! And to go just you and your dad, I can only imagine how much fun you 2 must have had. Love the "Book of Kells" picture.

Nat said...

Wow! Cool pictures. Ireland looks so pretty and they have such awesome looking buildings. I love that you saw the bridge from 'P.S. I Love You'. That's such a great show! I can't wait to see Parts 2 and 3. Update soon!

melforbes said...

One of the best trips ever. You are such a great travelin buddy. We had a blast. Thanks for being such a great navigator, art commentarian, fun, happy, adventurous travel bud. I loved every minute of our trip. Oh... the places we went, so cool. I love you so ya little Irish lass. Love the pictures.
Da