So. It was a very stressful weekend. And I decided it was time to blog about it.
So I moved into an apartment on Friday. I was way excited to be out on my own again and rooming with Kaycie. And I had met our other two roommates and they were way cute and nice and I was so glad everything was working out. Lo and behold, along came a mishap. The two other roommates asked me "Did Brenda [the landlady] get that mold in the closet fixed?"
She didn't.
Yeah.
Mold.
The gross stuff.
That can cause illness.
So. I couldn't really live in that room.
So Monday morning, after determining for sure that the issue could not be fixed for some time, we found another apartment. Well, mom and dad found another apartment. As you can imagine, I was NOT happy with the situation. But I'm living with it. And my apartment is pretty cute now that I've got everything unpacked and stuff. I have a walk in closet. A definite upside.
But Dear Kaycie:
I miss being your roommate. Maybe someday...
Sincerely, Me.
We shall see how things go. For now it's kind of lonely because I have no roommates yet.
Sad much???
It's cool though because I'm not around much because of work and stuff. Maybe tomorrow I shall have some cohabitants. ha.
We shall see.
We shall see...
3 comments:
Crazy mold! That's so sad. I bet this new apartment will be such a party! What apartments you living in? Good luck with this next year of college! I don't know if Provo is ready for you again! ;)
Bummer, stupid FUNGI! Hope all works out. You're so fun, no matter who they put in there with you, you'll make a bunch of new friends!
dear kell,
i miss you being my roommate. for real. i miss you lots. move back asap.
love, kayc
Post a Comment