I am graduating next December.
I will be 21 in less than 3 months.
I'm going to New York City for five days with the Art History department. One of those days will be my birthday. Happy birthday to me.
I love my major and the people in it. We have the most interesting conversations.
I hate this paper that I have less than 40 hours to write. It's due on Thursday at 8 AM. Barf. Can you say no sleep for the couple of nights?
I have to make an assemblage for my studio class, due tomorrow, but I have nothing to assemble nor the tools to assemble the things I don't have yet with. Nor the time to find things to assemble. Yikes.
I can NOT wait to leave for Chicago/South Bend on Sunday. Hallelujah praise the Lord.
I'm obsessed with the Usher song "There Goes my Baby."
Harry Potter is in 2 days!!! I'm going to dress up as Ginny.
I love the snow and wish it would snow more.
I have SO much choreography to do in the next 2 days but no time to do it. Sorry students!
It's hard being the head of a student organization. Apparently, when you are a leader, you get blamed for a lot of things that aren't your fault or accused of being unfair or neglectful or people think you don't know what you're doing. But I guess I already knew that from high school drill team. I know what I'm doing people!!!
So You Think You Can Dance is holding auditions in Salt Lake in February....
Christmas is fast approaching. I know what I'm going to make for my homemade family Christmas gift. And I'm excited.
I went shopping on Friday. It was much needed.
I love art. And I'm so excited to go to New York in February and finally see Van Gogh's "Starry Night." Have I told you he's my favorite artist?
I can't wake up to my alarm any more. It is getting increasingly difficult to make my 8 AM class on time. Or at all... ha.
I'm SO excited for DisneyWorld for Christmas. Partyyyy!!!
I miss all my nieces and nephews. All these dang cute pictures you sisters keep putting up kill me! But please, don't stop putting them up. I love them.
I'm done with my major. Except for my Senior Thesis course. But that will happen next fall semester. Weird.
I miss Europe. Real bad. Like there is physical pain every time I think of Europe. I really love it. I think I'm going to shoot for an internship there next summer... Siena perhaps? London? Dublin? Edinburgh? We shall see.
I bought some really great music the other night. It's helping to keep me sane. Lose Control by Timbaland and JoJo, There Goes My Baby by Usher, Somebody to Love by Usher, Ghosts n' Stuff by Deadmau5, Freak-a-zoid by Midnight Star (Bangerz remix). And some other great stuff. These are just my favies.
I have a renewed obsession with Mumford & Sons. Favs: Winter Winds and White Blank Page.
I wish my brain would work a little better for me. Sometimes I find myself just staring at my computer screen after trying to come up with something to write. It's not good. I've wasted a lot of time with this happening repeatedly.
I need some chocolate.
I hate my southern mesoamerican class. Only 4 more times in that class! Hallelujah praise the Lord.
I get judged sometimes around here when I say Hallelujah praise the Lord. Don't judge me.
I need a beach. Just for like a day. That'd be great.
One of my roommates from last year, Courtney, is getting married this Friday! I'm quite excited for her. I need to buy them a gift...
I like winter more and more every year, I think.
I just realized I have 3 more classes with my students until their Christmas recital. Cue panic.
Panic is just a constant feeling I'm having this week. Ah!
I need to get back to my paper... Til next time folks!
3 comments:
kell i love you.
you are the cutest girl and i love reading your blog.
i am SOOO excited to see you in a week!!!
hallelujah praise the lord!
I thought I was busy! Love you Kell and I wish SO BAD my brain would work better too. But until then, I have to make do with what I've got. Enjoy your busy week and kick the crap out of your papers, choregraphy, club, and classes!
just had to let you know that this little post of yours just offered me a much needed distraction from my ceramics lecture... thanks lady.
your life reminds me of how my life to be... crazy, stressful, panic at all times! i kind of miss it... so enjoy it as much as you can.
also... i too hated my mesoamerican class.
and again... LONDON, next summer. do it.
Post a Comment