So I haven't posted about anything that has been happening lately because it was kind of a miserable week. I pulled 2 all nighters and had SO much stuff to do and have been making a lot of trips back and forth to Provo from SL valley and Springville and have had several melt downs. But I received some really great news last night that helped bring me back to life. My dearest bestest best friend Brittany Ann Blood got engaged yesterday to Mr. Grayson Pollock. She called to tell me last night and the two of them came over to tell me the proposal story and show me the ring (which, by the way is GORGEOUS and dreamy). They were just glowing and it made me really happy. In fact I cried I was so happy. They are perfect for each other and I couldn't be more excited for their big day. :)
Brit and I at Thriller in October.
Also this week, I realized I have not watched a Christmas movie yet this holiday season. That is horrible. And I've hardly been listening to Christmas music. So I haven't really been feeling the Christmas spirit. Then today in church our sacrament meeting was all Christmas music and the reading of the Nativity story in Luke. That really bumped up my Christmas spirit. After church I came home and watched this commercial my roommate showed me and I REALLY am now feeling the Christmas spirit a bit more.
It makes me happy.
I just realized I'll be in Florida in a week. I'm excited but I can't REALLY get excited because I have other things on my mind and I haven't been able to think about that a whole lot. It will be SO fun to be with the family in the happiest place on earth. I could really use it after this extremely tough semester. Let's just hope I survive finals this next week...
2 comments:
kell!! let's play this week even though you're stressed :) love you!
Hang in there Kell! Only a few more days and then you will be stress free and you get to play with me! You'll do great on your finals.
Post a Comment