Paper 1: 8.5 pages out of 15. Due at 9:30 AM
Paper 2: .5 pages out of 8. Due at 5 PM
What's running through my head?:
"I guess that's what I get for trying to juggle so many different things:
Club Style which has its showcase in less than a month
Teaching 4 classes plus extra practices because it's competition season
12 school credits
DVA student advisory council
Helping a friend campaign for BYUSA Exec. Direc.
Relationships
Figuring out what to do with life this summer
Planning a bridal shower/bachelorette party for my BFF that gets married in 2 weeks
Etc. Etc.
....well, if I fail, or more likely die, there's always greener grass on the other side. Right?"
Meanwhile I've got my extra large Diet Pepsi, wheat thins, and Adele blasting through the Beats by Dr. Dre. Survival tonight may be possible, but the repercussions tomorrow should be severe. Wish me luck, friends. I shall see you on the other side. If I make it there safely.
No comments:
Post a Comment