Saturday, April 16, 2011

My life be like

Here are pictures of Brittany Ann's wedding. It was so gorgeous. This little lady has been the best friend I could ever ask for and has been there for me through thick and thin. I'm so happy that she found Grayson. The two of them make quite the couple. It was a happy day and one of the most gorgeous weddings I have been to.


Also, this last Monday I went to the Local Natives/Arcade Fire concert. It was SO great. Arcade Fire is one of my favorite bands, and they are amazing live. They were so fun to watch and just dance around the whole time. I tried posting a video of my favorite song, We Used to Wait, but since I recorded the whole thing it was too long. ha. So this is another great one called Wake Up. My second favorite. It reminds me of riding trains through Europe, because I listened to it a lot while riding trains through Europe. Happiness. Love them!


Now I am just trying to get ready for finals. I'm quite nervous for this round because I haven't done so well in some of these classes. I have to pretty much ace these finals to get decent grades. Wah. Wish me luck.

And lastly, I have been asked to choreograph a web series directed by Scott Winn, a former BYU film student who has worked on tons of amazing projects. Ask me who is starring in the series... Oh, just Antoine Dodson and Danny Trejo. THE Antoine Dodson and THE Danny Trejo. I think it's safe to say that my name as a choreographer has the potential to explode out into the world in these next couple of months. Excitement! I can't wait. There will be 6 episodes with a music video in each. We start shooting May 15. I'll be sure to keep you updated on this exciting project.

No comments: