Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I know, I'm behind

I haven't blogged in a long time. There is just so much going on that I haven't taken the time to do it! It has been an epic two weeks since I last posted. So, for an update:
-My best friend Brittany Ann Blood (now Brittany Ann Pollock) got married two weeks ago. I started a post for this but I couldn't get pictures to load. I'll keep trying, because it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've been too and you must see pictures. I love that girl dearly and I am so happy she found Grayson. They make quite the couple.
-My students had their first competition and one of my teams won! They're great.
-I presented my senior thesis! It went really well and my professor and thesis advisor, Martha Peacock, paid me some really nice compliments. There are some new possibilities that have opened up that I need to figure out. I'll keep you posted.
-There may or may not be a significant other in my life now... who brings me chocolate while I'm in the library late at night preparing for my thesis or flowers the next morning before presenting it...
-We had the Club Style showcase on Saturday. It went really well! I'm kind of sad it's over, but it's kind of a relief at the same time. I'll be sad when I'm not in charge of that great group of amazing people anymore. They really are all quite fantastic.

I'm going to try to be better at posting, promise. I've been terrible but now that I'm done with my thesis I just sit around in the days doing nothing. Prepare to have your newsfeeds overrun...

In parting, I share this delightful song with you that I have a renewed obsession with: (he has one of the most beautiful male voices I have ever heard)



1 comment:

Kaitlan said...

i wove dat song.
hi kell.
i like your blog. and you