So just a few things:
I'm really happy SYTYCD is back. It is the best show ever, pretty sure. I absolutely love the top 20. I can't wait to see all the amazing dances that will happen this season.
My web series is really starting to pick up on production. We've almost got our whole cast locked in (there are some pretty sweet names on the list) and it should be pretty sweet.
I got back to teaching yesterday. I only had three students. Summer enrollment bites. But it still feels great to be back teaching and choreographing even more.
I may have some big news coming up here pretty soon. Be excited for it.
I really like Beyonce's new song "The Best Thing I Never Had." Kind of fits my current situation... ha! Love it. It's over there ---> on the playlist if ya wanna hear it.
That's all I gotta say today. But I'm sorry blog followers! I will sincerely attempt to be a better blogger.
1 comment:
yeah geez.
i'm so offended...
:)
Post a Comment