Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So I'm working on this web series...

It's called Dr. Fubalous.
The show is going to be a comedy, and it follows two medical doctors who are trying to simultaneously juggle hip-hop careers alongside their medical duties. The doctors have big plans with their music until competition steps in their way. Arch nemesis rapper, Tyrannosaurus Death, shows up in town and isn’t willing to leave without a battle: a hip-hop battle.
The series will have 6 episodes. I am in charge of all choreography for the music videos, which will be in the first, fourth, and sixth episodes.
I can now announce some of the amazing cast we will have on the project. First up, Tyrannosaurus Death, played by Danny Trejo:
Next, Ma Cakes. Played by the ever hilarious Glozell Green. You will all know her from this fabulous video that went viral:

We will have a guest appearance by the amazing Lindsey Stirling, who was on America's Got Talent:

And also an appearance by the super talented Karmin. I like this version of Super Bass better than the original Nicki Minaj version:

There are a few other names I wish I could add to this list, but as their contracts are not finalized, I can't publicly declare who they are. But just know, this thang is gonna be HUGE. I wish you could hear the music tracks too. They're amazing. I can't wait.

No comments: