
I never mentioned my Milwaukee trip! I am sad i haven't because it was an amazing trip. I went to Milwaukee with popsy to try out for the Fox reality show So You Think You Can Dance! It was awesome. Nothing happened because they said I look too young for the show... show biz, psh... anyway I did awesome at the dancing part (I got the crowd going) and I met some awesome people. That's all I needed! It was an amazing experience! :)
This is what I wore on the plane, pretty gangster right? :) Those are apple bottom jeans for all you hip-hop listeners. ;) ("Shawty had them Apple Bottome Jeans, boots with the fur!)
This is the "crew" from the auditions! Four of them (Cathryn, Steven, Herb and Natasha) got through to the next round! They are all amazing though! From left to right: Nikki, Summer, Natasha, Herb, Cathryn, Steven, Kylie, and Sara. This is who I hung out with during the whole seven hour wait. It was amazingly cool and fun just being there. :)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you went and auditioned! It looks like you made some good friends. Dad is so cool for taking you!
Love the pictures Kell! I'm so glad you did that. What a cool dad to take you:) Love ya dancer girl!
Post a Comment