Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 Things...

I'm finally getting around to this tag! So here it is :)

8 TV Shows I love to watch (when I get a spare minute)
  1. The Office
  2. Smallville
  3. 90210
  4. Fringe
  5. Heroes
  6. Friends
  7. America's Next Top Model
  8. Amazing Race
8 Favorite Restaurants 
  1. Spaghetti Factory
  2. Cafe Rio
  3. P.F. Changs
  4. CPK
  5. Famous Dave's BBQ
  6. Spaghetti Mama's
  7. Olive Garden
  8. Bonzaii
8 Things that happened yesterday
  1. I drove from Draper to Provo
  2. Went to Italian
  3. Got some breakfast at the Cougareat
  4. Went to Archaeology
  5. Went home and took a short power nap
  6. Went to Art History
  7. Homework
  8. Chilled
8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. Thanksgiving break!!!
  2. End of the semester
  3. Christmas
  4. Snowboarding
  5. Staying up at the cabin a LOT
  6. Living in Italy next year
  7. Neon Party Thursday night
  8. Twilight premiere Thursday night!!!
8 Things on my wish-list
  1. More home-cooked meals
  2. New clothes (especially shoes and jackets/coats and jeans)
  3. All of Charlotte Martin's music
  4. A trip to the beach
  5. A trip to Vegas to see the new Cirque du Soleil choreographed by Wade Robson
  6. Travel the world!!!
  7. An australian shepherd puppy :)
  8. Some good books and time to read them
I think everyone I know that has a blog has already been tagged!!! So I guess just anyone who wants to do this, I tag you!!! :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

Fun list! I'm glad you did it. Love ya.