- Dr. Peppers from an off campus supplier (AKA Col)
- The new Twilight soundtrack (especially the two songs from Paramore, the two Rob Pattinson songs, and the Mutemath song "Spotlight." I highly recommend it :))
- Tam's proofread of my eight page research paper (it sounded a lot better after I talked to you Tam :))
- Looking forward to Thanksgiving in two weeks and Christmas in a month and a half (weird...)
- Looking forward to the end of the semester in a month! (also very weird...)
- Cookie dough ice cream from the BYU creamery
All these things were life savers this week I must say. I highly recommend all of them for stressful times you may have ;)
3 comments:
I'm glad you survived! I love that Col brought in Dr. Pepper reinforcements. Now you can enjoy the weekend, right?! Love you.
kell I love your posts. I'm glad you survived and got to take a long nap:) Todd relies on his Mountain Dew on those all nighters. gotta love it. I can't wait to see you in 3 DAYS! woohooo!!!! have a good weekend. love you
Oh McKell, you bring back so many memories - but then I think I'm right back there at my office at 3:00am working on my thesis. Hang in there, it's all good.
Post a Comment