So I realize it has been a long while since I last posted. Here are some things that have happened since my last post: I started off the semester with a bang, or not - I scored the lowest score on a test I've ever gotten in my life (in Phys. Science, hate it), dropped out of my Modern art class because it was just too dang overwhelming, had a weekend with the fam and some friends at the cabin and saw some movie stars (including Ryan Devlin, Edward Herrmann, 81% sure we saw Patrick Dempsey 4-wheeling, William Baldwin, some guy from the second "Bourne" movie, the lead singer of Goo Goo Dolls singing "Iris", and some others that we couldn't remember their names...) It was great fun I must say. I love Park City. I don't know why I don't go there more, it's so gorgeous and like only 45 minutes away! The things we take advantage of... Anyway, that was my January. How was yours? More posts to come. More often. I promise ;)
Us with Edward Herrmann, AKA "Richard"
on Gilmore Girls, "Norman" on Gray's Anatomy, etc. etc.
4-wheeling at the cabin. We're 81% sure we saw Patrick Dempsey drive past us on
a snowmobile, but he was going pretty fast and wearing sunglasses so we're not positive... :)
Ryan Devlin, AKA "Mercer" on my new fav TV show Veronica Mars. He's coming out in a new movie called "Weather Girl." Love him!

John Rzeznik, the lead singer of Goo Goo Dolls

1 comment:
I love seeing famous people!! Park City is a cool town, why don't we go there more?! Keep working hard in school and just remember when you score low on a test that you could never score as low as your oldest sis! You're doing great. Love ya.
Post a Comment