Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random bits

First random thing: I found an apartment! Yay! They are way nice and I'm excited to live there next year.
Party on.

Second: I love music. And I bring this up because I'm watching the Grammy's. I heart Jennifer Hudson. And Justin Timberlake. And Carrie Underwood. And Beyoncé. I think they are all performing.
Yes.

Third: I watched "The Secret Life of Bees" last night. It is now one of my favorite movies.
Phenomenal.

Fourth: I have an obsession with Veronica Mars. If you have never seen an episode, I highly suggest you do. I wish I were as clever and witty as that teenaged P.I.
Awesome.

That's all I have to say for now.
Ciao.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats on the apartment! And I will have to rent Veronica Mars... sounds awesome! Have you been watching ABDC?!! So good!

Tamara Jacobs said...

kelly bo belly fee fy fo felly...hi:) I'm so glad you found an apartment! and I am DYing to see that movie!I'm glad you loved it...now I really need to see it! miss you with all my heart. love you!

AnnDeO said...

OK Miss McKell, Happy Birthday! Love, your Aunt Dee! (I know it's tomorrow, but I thought I'd wish you early, oh I really really liked Secret Life of Bees as well)