Midterms.
They will be the death of me.
Actually, they already are... I'm dead inside.
Haha jokes. But really, I am not a fan of Midterm week.
I've taken two thus far and pretty sure I flunked them both.
And now I'm studying for my third and final one. Book of Mormon.
Why are the Book of Mormon tests always the hardest?
Oh yeah... This is BYU.
haha.
Anyway, in other news:
Congrats to Col and Ash who got engaged on Monday! I thought I better mention them.
And Happy Birthday to Chloe and Bryan this week!
I will call you guys probably later today or tomorrow. But Happy Birthday and I hope they were/are great!
In even MORE news:
Wednesday night I performed with Club Style at a Benefit Concert for a program that teaches disabled kids to dance. It was a way cool experience and an AWESOME concert. There were some AMAZING dancers that performed. Including the one and ONLY Benji Schwimmer. Yeah, I met backstage with Benji Schwimmer and Matt Dorame from season 2 and season 4 of SYTYCD, only my favorite show EVER! It was SO much fun.
Cool Story:
So, one of the girls that is in the program is confined to a wheelchair and had met Benji about two years ago when he was here filming something. They have kept in contact and when Benji heard about this concert he drove all the way from LA for it so he could dance for this girl, Mariann. It was so so cute because he just wheeled her up onto the stage and then they started playing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. He danced to her and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I almost cried. It was a sweet sweet moment.
Anyway. Thought I'd share that with you all.
Hope everyone is doing just Fantastic!!!
All my Club Style peeps before the performance.

Us with Mariann. The sweetest girl you will ever meet.

Us with THE Benji Schwimmer. Gotta love him. :)

3 comments:
kell that is awesome about your dancing and hanging with the stars!sorry midterms have been such a beast. I love ya and miss you. love your new blog colors.
Kell,
I wish I could have come and seen you as well as Benji dance. He was the best on sytycd and my favorite. Glad you are having fun and doing such awesome things.
Your proud pops.
Are you going to dance again?! I would love to come watch you!! So jealous you met Benji!
Post a Comment