I know, I know, it's been a while.
And I have a lot to blog about.
Hence, these next two posts.
I decided to do them separately because they are both big events in the life and times of
McKell.
So now for part one:
I went to Newport Beach, CA and stayed in a beach house.
and it was just FABulous!
I love the beach. I wish I lived near a beach. We played on the beach just about every day. It was great.
I love California. I wish I lived in California (sometimes). The things California has to offer!:
Theme Parks.
Shopping.
The Beach.
Sunshine...
It is a great place to be.
Among our activities that we participated in:
Beach lounging.
Bike riding.
Walking on the boardwalk.
Breakfast at Ruby's on the pier.
Angel's game!!!
More beach lounging.
Watching dolphins play off the shore.
Watching So You Think You Can Dance.
Playing pool.
Playing foosball.
Playing whiffle ball on the beach.
Even more beach lounging.
Swimming in the ocean (The water was quite cold so this was a slightly rare occurrence)
Playing with Aunt Jen and her kids.
Knott's Berry Farm.
Shopping at Downtown Disney.
Shopping at Huntington Beach.
Shopping everywhere.
Even MORE beach lounging.
And much much more!
It was a very relaxing, invigorating vacay. I enjoyed it quite a bit! I can't wait to go back when I get engaged! (since it has become a Forbes family tradition to take the engaged couple to stay at a beach house in Newport. Awesome.) Ha!
:)
Some pictures:
Me, Melissa, and Bug on Huntington Beach Pier after breakfast at Ruby's
Some of the beach lounging that was happening
Dad ridin' his bike on the boardwalk
Me and pops eatin' breakfast at the Stuft Surfer.
Kait and Melissa
Col and Ash
Dad (right) and our awesome beach house (center)
They buried Col pretty good.
Some sunset pics...
At Knott's Berry Farm
At the Angels' game!!!
Mom and Bug at the Angels' game.
Part two to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment