The wedding of my brother and Ashley was so great. It was such a great day. I love my sisters! And it is so great to have another one! Colin and Ashley are one of the cutest couples ever and they go perfectly together. Aren't weddings just great! My pictures are a little out of order, but here are all my best ones of the marvelous day!
Me and Chloe at the end of the reception. She loved having her own special dress. :)
Nat and Niah (AKA Nat and her "mini-me") at the luncheon. :)
Too bad you can't see their faces. I don't know how to work that setting on my camera. ha. But here is the bride and groom at the luncheon.
Kaitie Bug and Preslee waitin' outside the temple. It was quite windy up there.
The Cantafio family! It was awesome to have them in town from California.
The girls hangin' out outside the temple. Preslee posed very well for this picture. :) I think they had a lot of fun with Kaitie and Melissa while waiting for the ceremony. Meanwhile, I was pushing the cute baby Jones around so he'd go to sleep. It was such a beautiful day. :)
The three girlies playing in the backyard.
My lovely, beautiful sister Tam. :)
Another one of my beautiful, lovely sisters Nat! We all played outside forever the night before the wedding.
I absolutely loved having all of my family here! It's hard when it becomes a rare occurrence like it has. When we all get together we have the time of our lives, and this day was no exception. :) Congrats to the newlyweds Col and Ash! Can't wait til you guys get home!
1 comment:
Kell Bell,
Love your blog. You see the fun and joy in life and I love it. Your blog is awesome.
Love ya bud,
Pops
Post a Comment