I have a new obsession. It's called Terra Mia Ristorante. It is a new place in Orem that has the best Italian food outside of Italy. My Italian professor told us about it and so for our italian oral practice, some friends from my italian class and I went here for dinner and spoke italian for an hour. But, it is seriously some of the best food. It's real italian food. Not the watered down, creamy sauce, greasy pizza you usually find here in America. I had the Pizza Margherita, which is tomato, mozzarella, and basil. SO GOOD! And not to mention their delicious gelato, which is also authentic.
Dear sisters: when you come to Utah, I will take you to this place. Sincerely, me.
If anyone is ever in Orem, I highly recommend this place. It is just right by the new movie theaters by University Mall. Just go. Do it. You'll love it.
:)

Photo courtesy of here.
2 comments:
Yum-a-lish!!
Oooooooh! That looks so good. Maybe we should have a sister date and go eat there. I love that you can speak Italian, I'm jealous! Only three weeks till we see you.
Post a Comment