My life is great. My life is grand. I love my life.
School is going great! (except for not getting into my Greek Art class and being a tad bit stressful...)
I'm meeting tons of new people! (Including my AWESOME roommates. They are way fun.)
I'm helping out with advertising for Club Style since I am now on the Presidency. (We had a 3.5 hour meeting yesterday with all the BYUSA club presidencies...WAY fun.)
And there is just so much going on! I love love it.
On Saturday Kaycie and I randomly decided we wanted to go to Lagoon. Kaycie had never been! So go to Lagoon we did. I forgot how fun that place can be, despite its slight ghetto-ness. We had so fun and it was a great way to end the summer.

A few Sundays ago Kaycie and Leah came up to the house to have a delicious home cooked meal prepared by none other than Mom! Italian roast. Yum. Mommy, teach me. :)

Yup, those are my friends... haha. I am having so much fun! This year is going to be the best yet I think. Party on. :)



3 comments:
i love you, chuck. i don't think you understand how much i love you. this year is gonna be soo great!
how fun kell!
i'm SO happy that you love your roommates, your apt., your life, everything!
live it up.
love you!
oh, and i love the costumes!
oh, it's me signed in as todd again. oops:)
Post a Comment