Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Latest with Club Style

Once again, I LOVE CLUB STYLE. We have so much going on already it's way exciting. We have a dance this Saturday that we are hosting, two hours to promote and party in the Wilk terrace next Thursday, some are performing next Thursday in a battle against UVU's hip hop team, and then we are in the Homecoming parade next Saturday! It's crazy! I love it though!
Last night I was able to teach some of my choreography to a small group. I had way fun with it and I had forgotten how fun it could be to choreograph! So here's my choreography I'm sharing with you. Way fun!

5 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

You should choreograph more! You're SO good!!!!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

kell you are amazing!
will you teach me some moves? for reals? i can't wait to see you!
love you!
tam

KaycieQ said...

you're hot. smokin hot.

Linds Forrest said...

dude you are so awesome!! Seriously I wish I could come watch you dance. Please post more of you dancing. So rad!!!

Mel said...

I remember some of those moves...I showed you how to do that! Ha! Oh yea...you are a hoppin' hip hopper! I loved the clip...post more! Can't wait for our family part-ees! love you Kellibell!