I love your pics Kell and I love how much fun you're having being so involved at BYU. Keep living it up, there's nothing like the "care free" days of college. You'll see, in retrospect it really is care free. Love ya!
love all your pictures kell! i love that pic of you and jonah. i loved seeing you and can't wait to see you again in dec.! your apartment is sooo cute and i'm so glad you are having such a good time at college. i love ya!
5 comments:
I love your pics Kell and I love how much fun you're having being so involved at BYU. Keep living it up, there's nothing like the "care free" days of college. You'll see, in retrospect it really is care free. Love ya!
Loved this post!! Looks like you're having such an awesome time! I'm slightly jealous you are in college and I am not.
PS getting a remote farting machine and use it at the byu library... so funny!!
You're not enjoying seeing your nieces and nephews at all... I can tell ;)
Such cute pictures. I'm so glad you are loving college. Those were the funnest days for me too. Loved the post.
love all your pictures kell! i love that pic of you and jonah. i loved seeing you and can't wait to see you again in dec.! your apartment is sooo cute and i'm so glad you are having such a good time at college. i love ya!
Post a Comment