Friday, October 2, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things:


One of the BEST shows on TV right now. It's about the Glee Club (a musical club) at McKinley high school. SO funny and great. Every week they do renditions of popular songs. This week Kristin Chenoweth was on. Love her! Click here to watch a video of her and Lea Michele, who is the star and is absolutely amazing, singing a song from "Cabaret." Incredible! And here to watch a video of Lea Michele singing "Take a Bow." Also incredible! I've put what songs I could find on playlist.com on my playlist for your pleasure. :)

CLUB STYLE!
I don't even know what to say about Club Style. It has made my BYU experience and I love going every week and seeing so many of my friends that love dancing as much as I do. We had a photo shoot at the Loft last week (a club in Provo) and here are some of my favorite pictures:








Love these kids.

My new car!!!
Meet Leopold Maximilian von Volkswagon.
I love him.
I will admit it was hard to say goodbye to Bruce (the jeep), but I really love love love Leo. :)


He's a cute lil' black Jetta. Love him! And I feel so lucky to have him. :)

4 comments:

Nat said...

I love your cars name!! I am cracking up. You will have to take me for a ride in Leo when I come.

Tamara Jacobs said...

love it. all of it.
guess what?! i love GLEE too.
me and todd have been watching it and we really like it.
"if you like it than you better put a ring on it":)
so, club style looks sooo fun! i love your pics!
also, i LOVE your car. will you take me for a ride in a few weeks?
can't wait to see you.
also i loved your last post.
you are such an inspiring girl.
i just love ya.

Tamara Jacobs said...

p.s. any performances while i'm there? (oct 19-27)??
i'm dying to watch!

The Brady Bunch said...

GLEE is the BEST!! I'm addicted!! When did you get your new car? Why did you have to get rid of the Jeep?