Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost Done!

I am almost done with classes! Next Thursday is my last day. Overjoyed, yes I am. It's hard to believe how fast this semester has gone. Crazy really. I'm ready to be done. Just one more week of assignments and then it's just study study study. Wish me luck!

Also, a while back I posted a funny video of T-Pain and Obama and said I'd be doing some random funnies posts. I failed on that! So, in my attempt to rekindle that attempted tradition, I give you THIS. Taylor Swift was brilliant on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago. This is just one of the hilarious skits she did. I thought all you Twilight/New Moon fans out there might enjoy it. So, enjoy. :)

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi kell. good luck with finals! you'll do awesome. love you.

The Brady Bunch said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You'll do GREAT!!!