Monday, November 23, 2009

And finally, A BREAK!!!

re·lief: removal or lightening of something oppressive, painful, or distressing

I am experiencing this as we speak. I just returned from my last class before Thanksgiving break.
Mmmmm it feels good.
My work is done until next week.
Well, except for the fact that I have to go in to work tomorrow.
Well, I don't have to, but I figure "Hey, I have nothing else going on. Why not make an extra 20-30 bucks?"
Fabulous idea McKell.
Thanks.
Anyway, praise the lord it is break time. The first since Labor Day I do declare.
I will enjoy it for all it's worth.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!
And now for some "best moments" from my favorite Thanksgiving episode of any TV show EVER! Enjoy.

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Friends is the BEST!!!!!!! I have all 10 seasons and that Thanksgiving episode is hands down the BEST! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a well deserved break.

KaycieQ said...

oh friends...how i love thee.

oh mckell...how i love thee more than friends.

Alison said...

I. MISS. YOU. AND. LOVE. YOU. THE END. COME. TO. IDAHO. TO. VISIT. ME! :D