Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project Happiness

My sister Tamara had a real good idea to start a "Project Happiness" to help us get out of the winter blues. To read more about it, go here. It was a brilliant idea and many of her friends have started doing it. I have decided to join in on the party! I can't promise there will be a post everyday, but I'll try my best. Project Happiness is a GO!

I think I should try to catch up on the last couple of days that I missed first, so...

Project Happiness part 1: Listen to some good music
TANGENT RAIN
I posted about them a few weeks ago and how much I love them. Listening to them really makes me happy. We went to another one of their shows here in Provo last week. They are so great! They also recorded a new single. Go here to listen to it. It's awesome and I listen to it at least 5 times a day. They will be big someday. I just know it. :)














Project Happiness part 2: Hang with some great friends.
I went to Park City and the cabin last night with some great friends from my ward. They are a fun group of people and being with them definitely brings happiness. While in Park City I saw two celebrities. Not huge timers, but they were definitely recognizable. The first is Mary Lynn Rajskub, or Chloe from 24. She just walked in the restaurant past us pretty quick so I didn't get to talk to her. But Col and Ash got their picture with her later. The second one I saw no one else recognized, but then again, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in this world that watches Smallville anymore. I saw Cassidy Freeman, or Tess Mercer from the Superman TV show Smallville. While we were waiting to be seated at the restaurant, she was at the door putting on her coat. I totally could have talked to her, but I got nervous. I get nervous when approaching people randomly that I don't know, even famous people. And plus she's so freakin' gorgeous I think I just stared for a while. ha!
After we ate dinner on Main Street, we headed up to the cabin to spend the night. It was way too fun for words, so I'll just give you some pictures:




I'm excited to keep up Project Happiness. Stay tuned for more posts. :)

5 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi kell!!
you're the best!
i'm so glad you're doing it with me.
i LOVE all your pictures!!!!
um, your boy is really cute too!
i miss you and love ya!

glad you had fun at the cabin, and lucky you saw movie stars! i get star struck too:)
i love ya!
miss you.

Nat said...

Great post! I wish I was at the cabin. You're 'friend' is so cute, what a great couple you make.
I love seeing famous people. I get excited to see them too and then I forget to act like a normal person!

Rob & Sarah said...

Aaah! McKell, I just stumbled upon your blog and what a doll you are! I miss you and your darling personality. Your guys' idea for Project Happiness is a great one! I have no idea what you're up to these days, but I would love to catch up! Love you girl! --Sarah (Chaves) Tranter

melforbes said...

Go Kell and 'project happiness'! Your friends are the best and I just wished we had more time to play...next time!

Anonymous said...

um girl i just love you. this is maybe the greatest idea ever! the second half of winter is so depressing! p.s. boo on being split up in ital. it felt like fifth grade... maybe because we definitely act like we're in fifth grade in that class! haha it's great :).