
Last night my roommate and I made some cupcakes. Court got the mix while she was home in California. Not only were they real cute, but they were probably the best cupcakes I've ever eaten. In my life. No lie. Mmmm they were delicious. We had a little incident though when Blake got distracted while working the mixer and Court got too close... Mmm, butter hair.
I'm so lucky to have the great roommates that I have. They are the best. They always know when it's been a rough day and are there to give me a hug and help me out. We have late night dance parties when we need a break from studying. They pick up supplies at the grocery store when I'm out of time to go get something...I feel blessed to have them in my life. They are just too great for words. Love them!
3 comments:
hi seester! i'm so glad that you love your roommates. and i wish i could eat one of your cupcakes:) yum:) love ya!
Funny cupcake story! Wish I could eat one. I'm glad you love your roommates. You will probably all be friends for life! I'm still waiting to see a picture of the new boy.
Did you save me one????
Post a Comment