I like playing games. They are great. And fun. One of my favorites is Apples to Apples.

If you haven't played this one (I'd be surprised if you haven't), I suggest you do. Soon. It's a good one.
Another favorite is Curses.

Real fun. There are curse cards, that you can use against other players. Once I was cursed as Captain Hook and had to talk like a pirate for the rest of the game. It gets pretty hilarious.
Tonight's game of choice was Word on the Street.

The girls won. Of course. I would recommend this one too. It's great.
Play some games! It's great bonding time.
Happy New Year everybody! I hope 2010 is going to be a good one. I have a feeling it will be.
P.s. 40 days until my birthday. the big 2-0. party on.
P.s.s 112 days until my European adventure. I get more and more excited every day!
1 comment:
I LOVE games!!! I've played all those except Word on the Street...I better get to the store and buy it!
Post a Comment