A woman won for best director for the first time EVER!!! How exciting. Way to be Katherine Bigelow.
I wish my last name was Bigelow.
I've never even heard of the Hurt Locker. I want to watch it.
I thought Avatar would win more awards. But whatever.
I have to write a paper this week. After 7 hours in the library yesterday, I've got some good research, now just to pull it all together...oh boy help.
47 days until my study abroad. WOOOO!!!
We had stake conference today in the Provo Tabernacle building. It was beautiful. And I loved the hymns we sang. And the organ player was amazing. I got chills. Loved it. Oh, and there was a Miranda Teichart painting in the back. Loved that.
I still have a lot of homework. I have to read 11 scenes from "La Locandiera" tonight for italian. And write a 2 page response for my American Art class. Yippee...
The penguins are at the aquarium! We've been raising money to get them ever since I started working there in May, and they are finally here. The exhibit opens March 26! I have 6 VIP passes in will call for anyone who wants them. Just let me know if you want to use them.
I want to watch a movie. I don't really care which one, I just want to watch one. I haven't had time to lately and that's not cool.
Club Style performed at the Men's volleyball game on Friday against Pepperdine. It was way fun. I'll post a video later.
School is killin' me. The more I think about everything I have to do the more I just want to run away. Can this semester just be over already? Pretty please?
I love my roommates. Today we all woke up and just sat in one of our rooms and chatted for about an hour. That hasn't happened in a long time because we've all been so busy. I just love them. They're great.
I am craving chocolate. Dang it...
It's been approximately 56 days since I've had soda pop. I can't wait until I'm sitting in Greece and have a Coke Light. That's my inspiration for not drinking soda. It'll make the Coke Lights in Europe better than the amazing they already are. Mmmm. Can't wait.
So I should get back to my homework, but boy, doesn't it feel good to blah blah blah-g every now and then?!
1 comment:
i loved your blah. and i love you.
Post a Comment