Oh. My. Gosh. "Oh my gosh you guys! Looks like Elle's gonna win the prize!" (That's from Legally Blonde the Musical, which we went and saw on Wednesday. And which I LOVED. It was fabulous.)
Anyway, Oh my gosh! I will be on a plane to Europe in less than a month! It has come SOOOO fast! It seems like I was accepted just, like, last month. Weird. I'm SO excited though! It's going to be so so great! I can't wait.
A few updates on my life since I last blogged:
I have a BUTT load of work to do. I turned in one research paper on Thursday. I have a 7 page rough draft of one due on Monday that I have yet to begin, and then a final 8 page draft of another research paper due on Wednesday. Not to mention a 2 page Italian paper and a 3 page reading response due Wednesday too. Oh yeah, and then there are the videos I'm making for our Club Style end of year showcase. Which is NEXT WEEK! Ah! SO weird how fast this semester is almost over. Three more weeks until finals! I may die. This has been the hardest semester yet.
Legally Blonde the Musical. It was so great. And hilarious! Even DAD was cracking up! We all had so much fun. I've posted some of the music I could find on my playlist. I love broadway!!! Seriously, I LOVE it. Some of us are thinking we want to see Wicked in London. Excited much? Um, yeah. I love Wicked. It's my favorite. And then Les Miserables. And then Lion King. And then probably Legally Blonde. And after that, Hairspray. They are all just so great. Some day when I live in NYC, which I will, I will go to broadways all the time! I'll get the cheap seats and enter the ticket lotteries. And it will be great.
I can graduate next fall semester! Fall of 2011. Next December! Is that not crazy? It's weird to think how fast my college experience is flying by! It's kind of sad, because I love it. Like a lot. After I graduate, I would love to get a masters in either Museum curating or art business. And then make millions. Good idea? I thought so. When I make my first million, I'm buying mom and dad a cottage in Ireland. Dad, the other day during one of my study breaks I somehow found myself looking for cottages and houses for sale in Doolin and Enniskerry. Enniskerry is right by the Sally Gap. Remember how pretty it was there? Look what you have to look forward to:
This one is my favorite. It's in Enniskerry. Go here to see more pictures. :)
Anyway, BE excited. I sure am. :)
I've got to get back to studyin' now folks. Have a delightful Saturday!
1 comment:
kell i can't believe you will be done with college that soon!!!
and i can't believe how soon your study abroad is. sooo exciting.
i will come visit your cottage in ireland when you have it someday!
love you.
Post a Comment