Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lil sis is 17!

My little sister is turning 17 today. Hence, this post is dedicated to her.
Dear sister: there are so many reasons I am glad you are my sister.
First of all, you're a babe. I'm glad I have you for fashion advice and for the occasional clothes borrowing/exchange that we have going. It's really great.
I loooovvveee your taste in music. Whenever I come home it's great to get a whole new load of music that is guaranteed to be loved. Also with music, teach me to sing like you??? You're an amazing singer and I love it when I get to hear you sing and play the piano and all that great stuff. Love love.
You're just reeeaaallllyyyy pretty. That's all I have to say about that.
I love it when we go on trips with mom and dad, because we like to play tricks on them (remember when we put a bunch of fruit in their bed on our cruise?) together and make movies and do Rick Steves impersonations. We have a grand ole time.
Love you lots sister! Happy Birthday! I hope it is a great one.

Also, I love this song. And I give it to you on your birthday. :)

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Happy birthday Katie!

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute post kell.
love our kaitie.

miss you!
good luck gettin ready for this weekend!!!!!!
talk soon.

Kaitlan said...

thanks kell! you're the best. love you and miss you.