I don't have a whole lot to blog about, so I'll just give you the quick update:
- School is good but hard. I don't like two of my classes. They are the GEs I've been putting off until now. I wish I would have just gotten them over with in the beginning.
- Club Style is keeping me busy. We're now preparing for our showcase in April. We're going to have some good numbers I think. My friend Yulong, who has done some choreo for the club, asked if I wanted to do a duet with him. I'm excited to get started on that soon too. He is an amazing choreographer. I'll post vids when I have them.
- So You Think You Can Dance is coming to SLC next week to hold auditions. I don't know if I'll be missing class to go try out, but I have tickets to be in the audience for one of the call back days. I'm excited.
- I'm REALLY looking forward to spending some time at the cabin. It's about time for my dose of fresh mountain air. And maybe I'll see some celebs in PC. My friend shared a pizza with James Franco last weekend. It's a good thing he told me over the phone, because I would have strangled him in envy had we been in person. I love James Franco.
- Which reminds me, if you haven't seen 127 Hours, it is fantastic. Just close your eyes and ears when he cuts his arm off. That made me pretty sick. But I was balling at the end it was so powerful.
- Also, the King's Speech is absolutely incredible! One of my new favorite movies. Colin Firth was phenomenal. As were Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter. All star cast, if you ask me.
- I have gained a new love for the tv show Modern Family. SO funny. Watch it if you haven't seen it, but I would recommend watching it from the beginning so you can understand the characters and not be weirded out by their strangeness. But really, hilarious show. My roommates have caught me laughing really hard to myself a few times. You will too if you watch it. Promise.
- I'll be in New York in just over a week! That I can't wait for. I love New York, as New York loves me.
I think that's all I've got for now. Not too much, I know, but I'll try to stay more on top of things! Til next time...
3 comments:
hi kell!
sounds like you're doin good!
i didn't realize you go to new york sooo soon! you'll be so close to me, yet so far away:)
also, i love that henry david thoreau quote you wrote about!!!!!!!!
i want to always be in dreams awake!
love you!!!
xoxo
For the record, I think you should skip class and go try out.
i'm really jealous about your upcoming nyc trip. like really really jealous. have so much fun! can't wait to hear all about it when you return!
Post a Comment