Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm back!

It has been far too long since I last blogged, I know. I've been real busy these last two weeks. I finally have finalized my schedule. I feel pretty good about it. It's going to keep me real busy, but I think it's manageable. I'm doing my senior thesis this semester! Ah! The good news is, after I get it done this semester, I'll have more freedom in the fall and can take whatever the heck classes I want. And not have to stress about them! Miracle. It will be fun.
I still have to blog about DisneyWorld. So stay tuned for that.
Also, I'll be 21 in on month from today. Just thought you should know.
And also, I have a private consultation with the former head of Clientele Services at Sotheby's, New York tomorrow.
Sotheby's. As in where I want to go to grad school. Ha!
Wish me luck...

2 comments:

KaycieQ said...

congrats on Sothebys!!!

Nat said...

Way to go Kell! good luck with your interview or consultation- whatever you call it! You will do great. I love that you stick to what you have been dreaming about and take the risks to get there. I admire that about you!