So, I just want to warn all of my peeps out there that I'll have to say goodbye to in 3 weeks: I'm really bad at goodbyes. I kind of become an emotional wreck. I really learned this when I said goodbye to my two sisters and their families last week. It was horrible. I cried. A lot. I'm sure I'll cry when I have to say goodbye to you. I know it's only 18 months, but I'm learning it's going to be a lot harder to say goodbye than I thought. Even though I know what I'm doing is the right thing and I'm very excited for it. So, just wanted to warn you. Be prepared.
Another thought, I really love this song. My sister showed it to me while I was staying with her. I also have an unusual fascination with Lady A's "Just a Kiss" and "We Owned the Night." I normally don't like country very much, but I love these guys. Just thought I'd throw that out there...
Oh! Also, I've always loved Ingrid Michaelson, but the words to this song are absolutely amazing. Love it:
No comments:
Post a Comment