A few things you might want to know before I go:
- I set up another blog that my mama will be updating with letters and photos and other tidbits while I am out there doin' some good. The URL is http://sorellaforbesinitalia.blogspot.com/ Follow it! I mean, only if you want updates on how things are going across a continent and a half and an ocean...
- My farewell is this Sunday if you are in Utah and would like to come. 9 AM at the CC Stake Center at 13400 S. 1300 E. in Draper. I would love to see your shining faces. I am really getting nervous for that...
- I got my hurr did today. In case you wanted to know. It's shorter.
- I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
That's all folks. I love you all! I'll probably post at least one more time before I peace out. In case you were concerned...
No comments:
Post a Comment