Saturday, March 28, 2009

La Vie En Rose! "Non, je ne regrette rien!"

I just wanted to make a quick post about a film I recently saw and really really loved:
Loved it. It's the life story of the French singer Edith Piaf. Marion Cotillard won the Oscar for Best Actress for this movie last year, and I must say it was more than well deserved. She was amazing in it. It's a french film, so if you have the patience for subtitles and are up for a fabulous flick, I highly suggest it. I even posted one of my favorite songs from the movie on my playlist for your enjoyment, "Non, Je ne Regrette Rien" - "No, I Do Not Regret Anything."
Rent it. Watch it. Love it. As I did. :)

Also: I HEART MATT GIRAUD.
Vote for him on American Idol. :)
And Allison Iraheta...

Coming soon: Pictures from Hare Krishna Holi:the Festival of Colors. I'm leaving right now! :)

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

I'll have to check it out:) love you!