So Sarah, my cousin is getting married tomorrow! I'm very excited, but yet it's weird considering she's only like, what, 9 months older than me? But party on! I love weddings.
Second, I am SO excited for St. Patrick's Day. I think I inherit that from mother. We both LOVE that we have the whole Irish heritage thing going for us. I decorated my apartment with the window sticky things and a "Happy St. Patrick's Day" banner. My roommates love me. Oh and mom and I are going to the St. Patty's day parade on Saturday!
Be jealous.
Third, I got my score back from my Art History midterm finally! And I was so relieved. 85%. Not bad considering my professor freaked us all out saying she was very disappointed with most of the scores. I was very excited I got through with an 85. :)
Fourth, I just woke up... which isn't a good thing. I had a class at 9. But no worries because I can go to the noon class! Woot!
Fifth, I'm WAY excited for dad and me to go to Scotland/Ireland. So so so excited! We've booked our flights, now we just have to plan the trip.
PARTY ON!!!
Sixth, I LOVE that Nat is having a boy! Not that I wouldn't love it if the baby were a girl... we just don't have very many boys in this family people! :) I'm so so excited. So congrats Nat!
And last, I bought the new Kelly Clarkson album yesterday! I haven't had time to listen to the whole thing yet, but thus far, I LOVE it!!! Thought I'd share that with you all...
Love and miss you all family! Talk to y'all soon!
2 comments:
I am pretty jealous that you get to go to the St. Patty's day parade! That will be fun. I'm glad you passed your test, that's always a good feeling- especially when you thought you didn't do so hot! Love you lots.
Nat
I love the Irish background!!! I'm sure Mom loves it too.
Post a Comment