Yes.
It is true.
There is sunshine in my soul today.
I love this warm sunny weather! Everywhere I go people are sprawled out on the lawns on campus A) sleeping B) studying C) Chatting D) eating or E) all of the above. I love it!
I joined the masses yesterday fully intending to study, but instead I sprawled out like a large majority of them and took a nice 15 minute nap in the sunshine while listening to the new Kelly album.
The best part about it: I didn't get burnt! And my freckles got slightly darker! Woohoo! That was my luck o' the Irish moment. And that was about all the luck I had yesterday... haha.
So, despite having a paper due on Tuesday that I am struggling researching for, yet another Physical Science midterm that I am doomed to FAIL (or at least get another really low score on) tomorrow/Friday morning, and I'm pretty sure I did DREADful on my Italian test today...
YES!
There is sunshine in my soul today! :)
1 comment:
It's true! There is nothing like a little sunshine to just make your cares and worries move aside! I loved our first picnic of the year and the great company! Hang in there with school...you amaze me! Keep catching those rays...love, mom
Post a Comment