Monday, November 16, 2009

ACCEPTED!

YES!
It is true.
I have been accepted into my Art History Europe Study Abroad program for Spring term 2010.
Ask me if I'm excited...
HECK YES I AM!!!
I got a notification on the side of my screen saying I had a new email right at the beginning of my Northern Renaissance class. I may have let out a little squeak of excitement when I read "Congratulations on your acceptance to BYU's Spring 2010 Art History SA Program." Now ask me if I was embarrassed.
HECK NO I WASN'T!!!
I can not contain my excitement.
What this means:
This spring term I will be living in hotels throughout Europe from April 26th to June 17th. Cities that I will be visiting and studying in include:
Athens, Greece
Rome, Italy
Florence, Italy
Ravenna, Italy
Venice, Italy
Vienna, Austria
Melk, Austria
London, United Kingdom
Amsterdam, Netherlands
the Hague, Netherlands
Haarlem, Netherlands
Bruges, Belgium
Brussels, Belgium
Ghent, Belgium
Chartres, France
Versailles, France
Paris, France
It is going to be the experience of a lifetime!
Thanks to everyone for your hopes and prayers and crossing of your fingers! I guess it all paid off! ha HA!
Let the countdown begin...

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

6 comments:

TLJ said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! That is sooo cool kell! i'm sooo happy for you. love you. (this is tam)

KaycieQ said...

i told you!!!! i knew you'd get it cause you're just too great to pass up! how could they NOT wanna take you to europe?! ok...so now we just gotta figure out how i can visit you. HA! I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE MY FAV.

The Brady Bunch said...

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited for you Kell! That is going to be the most AMAZING trip ever!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures you're going to have.

melforbes said...

Joy O joy to the nation! You rock Kell! All I have to say is...look out Europe!

Alison said...

KELL KELL KELL!!!! i am so excited for you! sad cuz that means i have six weeks without your physical presence in my life but so excited all the same!!!!

AnnDeO said...

Can I come in your suitcase. This is Cool!!!!