Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Billie Jean's not my lover...

In honor of the late great Michael Jackson, Club Style is composing a tribute dance. Four choreographers have created about 1 minute routines to the MJ songs of their choice and we're going to put them all together in one big production number. I happen to be one of those choreographers. My song choice? Billie Jean. A classic. This is my choreography for it. In case you wanted to see...

8 comments:

KaycieQ said...

dang kell. we're hot. and you're amazing.

melforbes said...

Oh boy! My girl can move! You're the bomb Kell.

TLJ said...

kell that is amazing!!!
i love seein you dance.
you are the bomb.com choreographer.
love you! (this is tam)

Nat said...

I love to watch you dance. I really wish I could move like that. Someday you are going to teach me a few moves. My girls love Michael Jackson ever since we went to see his movie so they LOVED this. I want to see the whole dance put together.

AnnDeO said...

Kell, you have always had an inner Michael Jackson. So amazing!

Jen said...

Wow Kell - you are so fun to watch. This is coming to you early because I am a bit of a space cadet "Happy Birthday" in a couple of days. Keep up your obsessions - Grandma Saundra always kept me posted on what your current one was. Love you tons and love seeing you get your groove on. Love Aunt Jen and all my boys "Ti Amo"

Linds Forrest said...

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!! I love love loved it!!!

TLJ said...

Biggity-Booyah!!!!